Horse Arena Footings
Triple Crown Arenas is Southern California’s premier dealer of a wide array of sand and footing additives. We are the most efficient footings specialist in Southern California and are here to cater to your needs. Triple Crown Arenas is here to provide you with the best possible footing whether it be a standard or specialized blend. We strive to provide you with the exact ride you are looking for while staying within budget.
Please call Triple Crown Arenas for any of your equestrian projects! We will analyze your current footings and discuss a suitable solution for your riding needs.
WE WILL MEET OR BEAT ANY PRICE IN SOUTHERN CA!!!
- Lightfoot– Call for pricing and lead times
- Airfoot– Call for pricing and lead times
- Tex-Stride Textile Footing– Tex-Stride starting at $.20 per pound. Call for Details.
- Installation Available- Contact us for a quote!
- All footing material is recyclable and eco-friendly.
- Maintenance contracts available to freshen up your current arena.
A fabric mixture with nylon, rubber, and foam. It is used best with new or old sand and some rubber additive (if needed). A good mix to promote water retention and keep arena footings stable.
A mixture of nylon, rubber, foam, and fiber, designed to reduce compaction and promotes water retention.
Tex-Stride Textile Footing
A fabric based material that provides cushion and assists to stablize the riding sand while promoting a consistant surface