Triple Crown Arenas has installed a superb, one of a kind product inside of this covered arena for a World Class Dressage Training facility in San Marcos named Peridot Equestrian Center.
The Product installed is Premier Equestrian’s Otto Perforated Mat System.
- Arena base system
- Offers drainage, stability, shock absorption, and rebound
- Conserves water
- Gives arena longevity
Triple Crown Arenas is one of Premier Equestrian’s southern california installer’s of the Otto Perforated Mats as well as many other products that they carry. I have images and a slide show that show the step by step process of installation all the way to the complete product.
Basic Install Steps:
- Grade arena floor level
- Add DG
- Add 3⁄4” rock
- Top the rock with Otto Perforated Mat
- Spread birds eye gravel and compact over mats to help water travel through for drainage
- Add sand (Silica)
- Mix footing additive (Premier’s Protex and Arenaaide blend)
- Drag arena with proper groomer
- And ride!
WE WILL MEET OR BEAT ANY PRICE IN SOUTHERN CA!!!
See Our Ad In The Following Publications